Property coverage includes such items as your buildings, contents, signs, property in the open, and fences. Your policy will automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many non-standard items, such as the following:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers, and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired or constructed property (our limits exceed industry standards).
- Pastor's personal property.
- Ordinance or law - when building updates are required by ordinance following a covered loss.
- Stained glass windows.
- Personal Effects and property of others on a worldwide basis; for example, property lost on a mission trip.
- Fire and security alarm upgrade – reasonable additional costs to upgrade your system when replaced due to a covered cause of loss.
- Utility services interruption (direct damage and time element) for example, a storm knocks out usage of your utilities and causes damage.
- Automated external defibrillators (AED).
- Indirect loss, such as the loss of church income and tuition fees resulting from a covered peril, including a violent incident; e.g., a church intruder.
- Earthquake sprinkler leakage.
Your church may also elect to add the following endorsements to your policy at a modest charge for even greater property protection:
- Computer fraud coverage covers the loss of money, securities and other tangible personal property caused by computer fraud by non-employees.
- Crime coverage provides protection for losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, forgery and alteration.
- Green upgrade coverage pays for the reasonable additional costs to upgrade to more energy efficient and environmentally friendly building elements and appliances in the event of a covered loss.
- Inland marine covers property that may be transported from one place to another, as well as unique types of property and possessions of artistic merit.
- Key person replacement coverage provides for the reimbursement of recruitment expenses to replace a senior or executive pastor who dies in a work-related accident.
- Limited flood coverage provides building and personal property coverage on a limited basis when loss or damage is a direct result of flood.
To meet the special needs of your church, our FaithGuard Church policy offers property and liability coverages for churches of all denominations. (Source: GuideOne.com)
Contact us for a Mississippi church insurance quote at 601-202-0282.
Note: Due to applicable state laws, certain coverages may not be available in your state. Please contact us for coverage availability.