Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Whether you're a new homeowner or have lived in your house for years, we know how important your home is to you. Homeowner's insurance doesn't just protect your house and property, it also protects your belongings, yourself, and your guests. You've put a lot of hard work into providing a home for yourself and your family. Talk with Pearson & Company Insurance for personal advice on the best combination of homeowners insurance coverage, value, and price to protect your hard earned investment.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowner's insurance protects one of life's biggest investments. Should a tree fall through your roof or a fire break out in the kitchen, insurance for your home helps cover the cost to repair or rebuild. It may also cover other buildings on your property like a garden gazebo or storage shed. I
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Talk to the experts at Pearson & Company Insurance about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider when purchasing homeowner's insurance
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? Is your policy replacement cost or actual cash value?
- What discounts are available?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?